Set Up Bolt for Adyen
- Your Adyen account must be able to accept raw PAN information in order to integrate with Bolt. To accept raw PAN information, reach out to your Adyen account representative.
How to Integrate with Adyen
1. Link Adyen to Bolt
- Inform your Customer Success Manager that you would like to use Adyen as your payment processor.
- Create in API key from your Adyen account.
- Log in to the Bolt Merchant Dashboard.
- Navigate to Developers > API.
- Scroll to Adyen Keys.
- Select Link Your Adyen Account.
- Complete the following fields:
- Merchant Account: Found from Adyen > Accounts > Merchant accounts > Account code.
- Adyen Webservice API-Key: found by following the Adyen guide linked in step 2.
- Select Submit. A modal appears for inserting your Adyen HMAC signature. This is needed to utilize webhooks.
- Generate an HMAC Key in Adyen if you haven’t already.
- Insert the Adyen HMAC signature.
- Select Submit.
You have now successfully linked Bolt to your Adyen account.
2. Set up Webhooks
Webhooks are needed for updating Bolt on dispute events.
- Contact Bolt Support to be provided your dispute webhook URL.
- Refer Adyen’s Notification Webhooks article to set up a chargeback webhook.
- Save & Test using Adyen’s Notification Webhooks article.
See Adyen’s test card documentation to test your setup in sandbox or staging.
Find what you need?
Rate this article on a scale of 1-5, with 5 being the best.