Set Up Bolt for Authorize.net
How to Integrate with Authorize.net
Contact your Customer Success Manager and have the Bolt team set Authorize.net as your Payment Processor before getting started.
1. Obtain your Merchant ID & Transaction Key
Follow the official Authorize.net instructions here to obtain your Merchant ID and Transaction Key. These will be added to your Bolt merchant account.
2. Link Authorize.net to Bolt
- Login to the Bolt Merchant Dashboard.
- Navigate to Settings > Payments.
- Scroll to Authorize.net Settings.
- Select Link Your Authorize.net Account.
- Input the following credentials:
- API Login ID
- Transaction Key
- Select Submit.
3. Set Up Dispute Coverage
You will need to create an account in your dispute management portal for Bolt’s team using
firstname.lastname@example.org for the email address.
After the account has been set up, merchants should email
email@example.com whenever new disputes arise. The email should include:
- A Screenshot of the dispute notification from Auth.net
- The Bolt transaction reference
- The disputed amount
Find what you need?
Rate this article on a scale of 1-5, with 5 being the best.