Set Up Bolt for Stripe
How to Integrate with Stripe
Contact your Customer Success Manager and have the Bolt team set Stripe as your Payment Processor before getting started.
If you use one stripe account across multiple websites, Bolt must create a Bolt Merchant Dashboard instance for each website.
1. Link Stripe to Bolt
- Login to the Bolt Merchant Dashboard.
- Navigate to Settings > Payments.
- Select LinkStripe.
2. Authorize Bolt in Stripe
- Log in to Stripe. You will be prompted to approve Bolt’s connection with your Stripe account.
- Select the Connect my Stripe account button.
3. Disable Stripe Radar for Bolt Transactions
The following steps enable Bolt to handle indemnification of fraudulent transactions by adding a
bolt_stransaction metadata item to all payments. This allows you to use the metadata field to skip Stripe radar rules.
- Log in to Stripe.
- Add the following rule:
If only Bolt transactions will be going through Stripe, you can completely disable Stripe Radar.