As Bolt processes the order, it will transition through several different statuses:
When a user places an order, its initial order status will be "Payment Review" (See below #000000095). The order remains in this status until it is approved or rejected.
When Bolt approves the order, the status will be updated to "Processing" (#000000092). If you enable “auto capture”, payment is captured at this point. Otherwise, the payment will be captured when you issue an invoice.
When Bolt suspects the transaction is likely a fraud, Bolt rejects the transaction. In this case, the status will be updated to “On Hold” (#000000095). You may either “force approve” or “confirm rejection” of the transaction in the Bolt Merchant Dashboard.
When Bolt is confident an order is fraud, Bolt irreversibly rejects the transaction. In this case, the status will be updated to “Cancelled” (#000000093)
Bolt Merchant Dasboard
Magento 2 Admin Panel
When an authorized transaction is canceled (voided) from the store admin the order is put in "Cancelled" state.
After a refund (Credit Memo) is issued the order status gets set to one of the following:
- Complete - if the payment was partially refunded
- Closed - for completely refunded order payments
Merchants can use Bolt to process payments for orders manually created in the Magento 2 dashboard.
- Request a publishable key from your Bolt Account Manager. Please note manual orders are not indemnified fraud.
- In your Magento configurations, look for Bolt Pay. Enter your key into
Publishable Key - Back Office.
- Once saved, Bolt will be available as a payment method in manual order creation.
- On your Orders page, select
Create New Orderin the top right.
- Under Payment Method, click on
Continue to Paymentunder the Bolt Pay radio button.
- This will bring up Bolt Checkout. You can now enter the information and click
Payto complete the payment.
- Complete the rest of the form and
Submit Orderto process the order. Once you hit submit, you're all set: the information will automatically be sent to and processed by Bolt.
Step 1: Click "View" action on the invoice row in Order Invoices section
Step 2: Click "Credit Memo" on the invoice page
Step 3: Click "Refund" at the bottom of the New Memo page
Newly created Credit Memo appears in the Credit Memos section. Click "View" action to display it.
Credit Memo details page
Payment and Refund transactions as shown in Bolt merchant dashboard transaction panel
Bolt Merchant Dashboard transaction details