When a user places an order, its initial Bolt Status (custom order field) will be Pending (See #1531 below), which indicates Bolt is reviewing the order. There are four potential statuses the order may take after review:
When Bolt approves the transaction, the Bolt Status will be updated to “Authorize”. It is ready to be captured (or voided). If “auto capture” is enabled, payment is captured at this point. Otherwise, the payment should be captured using the Miva admin.
When Bolt suspects the transaction is likely a fraud, Bolt rejects the transaction. In this case, the status will be updated
Reversibly Rejected. You may either
Force Approve or
Confirm Rejection in the Bolt Merchant Dashboard.
When Bolt is confident an order is fraud, Bolt irreversibly rejects the transaction. In this case, the status will be updated to
If an order is cancelled within Miva or on the Bolt dashboard, the Bolt Status in Miva will be updated to
Cancelled. Merchant should cancel order through the Miva admin.
Once a payment has been fully placed (delay capture was performed or auto-capture was set) and approved by Bolt, the Bolt Status will change to
Completed. This indicates the order is approved for shipment.
Transaction was declined / permanently rejected. Merchant should cancel order through the Miva admin.
- To create a new order in the Miva Admin, navigate to Order Processing and click the "+" button
- Select a customer, or enter the address manually.
- Add items.
- Click Edit Shipping/Tax/Other charges to apply shipping and tax charges.
- Click the
Authorizebutton. An “Authorize” modal will appear.
- Select Bolt (credit card) from the Payment Method dropdown.
- A blue Bolt checkout button will appear. Click the button.
- The Bolt modal will appear. Enter the customer’s information and then click the Pay button.
- The success message will appear. Once it finishes, the modal will close and the order will be refresh with the payment information shown.
Updated 2 months ago