Transactions move through statuses based on where they are in the transaction lifecycle:
- Failed Authorization: When a customer’s payment method was rejected. Customers can try another payment method.
- Completed: Funds authorized and fraud check completed.
- Authorized: Transactions with this status are captured. Used when delayed captured is enabled.
- In Review: In review with Bolt fraud team.
- Recently Rejected: Rejected by Bolt’s fraud team.
- Permanently Rejected: Orders that are determined fraudulent when merchant confirms rejection or review window expires.
- Refunded: Shown when merchant refunds order.
- Cancelled: Merchants can set orders to Cancelled any time in the transaction process.
You will be able to:
- Understand how to interact with transactions in the merchant dashboard,
- Identify what phase an order transaction is in based on its status.