Confirm Order Rejection
Merchants can confirm Bolt’s fraud decision while an order is in the
Recently Rejected status. This action is called a confirming a rejection.
How to Confirm an Order Rejection
- Log into the Bolt Merchant Dashboard.
- Select Transactions at the top of the page.
- Locate the transaction that you are looking to refund. You can search on: customer name, order number, Bolt transaction ID, or customer email.
- Select the transaction to open the transaction details. Note that only transactions with a status of
Recently Rejected can be confirmed.
- Select Confirm Rejection.
Find what you need?
Rate this article on a scale of 1-5, with 5 being the best.