Enable Checkout via Link
Checkout via Link enables shoppers to use Bolt Checkout through email.
Merchants can refer to the phone order placement guides for instructions on how to send shopper’s a checkout link from their specific platform.
How to Enable Checkout Via Link
- Reach out to your Customer Success Manager to initiate setup of Bolt’s Checkout via Link.
- Copy your public key from the Bolt Merchant Dashboard.
- Integrate with the Bolt API using the following platform specific steps:
v1/merchant/orders from your back-office system using the publishable key given to you by your Customer Success Manager.
Set up the publishable key given to you by your Customer Success Manager in your Bolt Merchant Dashboard.
- Log in to NetSuite.
- Navigate to Customization > Lists, Records, & Fields > Record Types.
- Scroll to the Bolt Configuration record type and select List.
- Select Edit > Indemnified Keys.
- Input your publishable key.
WooCommerce has a native feature similar to Pay by Link, which you can access in your WooCommerce admin dashboard.
To access this feature, called the Customer Payment Page, go to the order, scroll to its features, then click the link called
Customer payment page ->, which will take you to a checkout flow page for that order.
To enable Bolt in this feature, add your Bolt Publishable Key to the Payable Only setting in your Bolt Plugin.
Links are generated in the following format: