Manage Checkout Settings
Merchants can control the checkout and payment experience for shoppers using Checkout Settings in the Bolt Merchant Dashboard.
How to Manage Checkout Settings
- Log into your Bolt Merchant Dashboard.
- Navigate to Settings > Checkout > Checkout Settings.
- Update the following settings:
- Enable recharge for rejected transactions: Enables merchant-liable recharges for transactions rejected by Bolt.
- Disable shipment to P.O. boxes: Prevents shoppers from shipping to P.O. boxes.
- Rejection Override Window: Defines the window (0-96 hours) before a rejected transaction is permanently rejected.
Re-review expires 24 hours before the Rejection Override Window.
Find what you need?
Rate this article on a scale of 1-5, with 5 being the best.