Enable Order Rejection Settings
Merchants can control the checkout and payment experience for shoppers using Checkout Settings in the Bolt Merchant Dashboard.
How to Manage Checkout Settings
- Log into your Bolt Merchant Dashboard.
- Navigate to Settings > Checkout > Order Rejection.
- Update the following settings:
- Allow Rejected Transaction Recharging: Enables merchant-liable recharges for transactions rejected by Bolt.
- Define Rejection Override Window: Defines the window (0-96 hours) before a rejected transaction is permanently rejected.
Re-review expires 24 hours before the Rejection Override Window.