Add Merchant IP Addresses
Add your office’s IP addresses to your Bolt Merchant Account. Adding your office IP addresses enables you to automatically bypass the Bolt Risk/Checkout fee for orders placed from your storefront internally. These orders are not indemnified for fraud.
How to Add an IP Address
- Log in to the Bolt Merchant Dashboard.
- Navigate to Settings > Checkout.
- Scroll to Merchant IP Addresses.
- Select Edit. A dialog box will open.
- Select ADD IP ADDRESS. A blank text field will appear.
- Type the IP address into the field.
- Select Save.
Find what you need?
Rate this article on a scale of 1-5, with 5 being the best.