Issue Refunds for NetSuite
Merchants should issue refunds from within the NetSuite Console. Bolt recommends using NetSuite’s Official Documentation to complete this action.
Cash Sale Refunds
- Sales order must be captured
- order must be fulfilled and billed
How to Refund a Cash Sale
- Navigate to Transactions > Sales > Enter Cash Sales > List.
- Select View next to the Cash Sale for which you need to create a Refund. Cash Sales must be created from the Sales Order made via Bolt.
- Select Refund on the Cash Sale and Save.
- Scroll to the bottom and select the Bolt tab to verify the Bolt refund.
- Log into the Bolt Merchant Dashboard.
- Switch to your NetSuite integration division.
- Review your transactions from the Transactions tab.
Find what you need?
Rate this article on a scale of 1-5, with 5 being the best.