Merchant Single Sign-On
Single Sign-On (SSO) is currently available to participating Beta merchants.
Merchant Single Sign-On (SSO) allows Bolt dashboard users to log in to their Bolt account using the identity provider (IdP) of their choice. These services (e.g., Google) verify a user’s identity one time. The user is then authenticated to use all the apps and services supported by their IdP with one click.
- Seamlessly integrate Bolt with the toolchain you already use.
- Minimize username/password combinations staff needs to remember.
- Manage user access across tools and sites (including Bolt) from your IdP.
Contact your Bolt Support representative to enable your store for Merchant SSO.
How to Enable Merchant SSO
- Log in to the Bolt Merchant Dashboard
- Navigate to Administration > Security
- From Security Settings, select Enable SSO