Dynamic Custom Fields
Reach out to your customer success manager to enable this feature.
Dynamic custom fields are a way for merchants to collect more information from customers at checkout. These custom fields support a wide variety of use cases. You can add one or more of the following custom fields to checkout:
- Single-line input
- Multi-line input
- Gather information from customers such as a tax ID, building entry code, or buyer account number.
- Let customers share more information to aid in delivery of items e.g., apartment gate code, doorstep delivery required, preferred delivery time.
- Offer multi-line input for product personalization such as jersey number and player information or monogram details.
- Provide customers with a mobile friendly user experience.
The following settings can be applied to custom fields:
- Toggle required or optional
- Allow numeric or alphanumeric inputs
- Set max character limit
- Set mininum character limit
- Add tooltip text
- Add placeholder text
- Configure dynamic customizations e.g., display a Custom Notice if customer enters an apartment number.