The Bolt Support team is available on weekdays, Monday through Friday, via chat, email, or ticket submission.
Submit a Ticket
Chat With Us
Contact Bolt using the Merchant Dashboard
- Log in to the Bolt Merchant Dashboard.
- Select the Support widget.
- Choose Chat With Us.
Leaving a message during live chat hours creates a ticket on your behalf.
Create Support Account
To easily track your support tickets, you’ll need to create a Bolt Support Account. Note that your account requires a separate username and password from your Bolt Merchant Dashboard account.
- Navigate to the support center and select “Sign in” in the top right corner of the screen.
- If you are new to Bolt and have never submitted a support ticket, click Sign Up to create a new account.
- If you have submitted a support ticket but have never logged into your account, click Get a password.
- If you already have a Bolt Support Account, enter your email and password to login.
Submit a Ticket
- Log into the Bolt Merchant Dashboard.
- Select the floating Support/Chat widget.
- Fill out the form or leave a message, detailing your issue. You may also provide any relevant attachments.
How to View Support Requests
You can review the status of your active support requests from the request portal. This portal requires a separate username and password to log in. If you do not have a request portal account, select Sign in > Sign up.
- Log in to the support request portal.
- Select your Username > My Activities.
- Select a row or search for your request.
We are not affiliated with the Bolt.eu (formerly Taxify) rideshare app.