Magento 2 2.23.0
This release repairs the previous release of M2 2.23 from June 30, 2021. Bolt recommends installing the latest version of M2 to see the benefits of this release.
- Simplified SSO Commerce enablement with new login and register pages.
- Added support for Magento v2.4.3.
- Added support for Route Shipping, a Checkout Integration that enables merchants to add Route directly from the Merchant Dashboard to Bolt Checkout without changing your theme or connect scripts of Bolt.
- Added support for multiple third-party module integrations:
- Mageworx Rewards
- Amasty Preorder
- Imagination Media Teamwork Gift Cards
- Teamworks Token
- Teamworks Store Credit
Various improvements to the third-party module integrations for:
- Aheadworks Giftcards
The Bug Fixes
- Carts with a rule preventing discounts will no longer trigger a different discount to be applied to the cart.
What Was Released in M2 2.22
- Custom order notes are now supported using the field
customer_note. Agents can access this field on the order from the Magento dashboard.
- A new endpoint for fetching product inventory is now available.
- Merchants can now choose to sync orders between Bolt and Magento post-purchase; reach out to your Customer Success Manager to activate this feature.
- The M2 plugin now supports the Magecomp Extra Fee extension.
- We’ve improved page loading speed by selectively postponing when
The Bug Fixes
- Resolved issue where billing addresses were considered invalid if they were created or changed on a native checkout page.
- Resolved issue where shoppers could occasionally get stuck on a loading screen during the Payment step based on the payment processor used by the merchant.
- Resolved issue where tax calculations would error out when the shopper’s cart contained virtual goods and the merchant was using split shipping and tax endpoints.
- Resolved issue where calculating taxes on a cart threw the following error:
Unprocessable Entity: No such entity with cartId = ###.
- Resolved issue where Bolt’s V2 Checkout Button did not load correctly from the minicart.