Log Into the Shopper Assistant
When a merchant has set up Shopper Assistant for their storefront, you’ll see the widget when you start shopping.
- Navigate to a storefront that has the Shopper Assistant.
- If you’re already logged into your Bolt account in this browser, the Shopper Assistant may recognize your account. You’ll be prompted to activate the Shopper Assistant for your account.
- If you’re not logged in, enter your email address. We’ll check for an Bolt account and help you log in with a one-time verification code. Or, if you’re new to Bolt, we can help you create an account in seconds.
- You’re in! Enjoy your personalized shopping experience.
Some merchants may choose to offer a discount for signing up with the Shopper Assistant! 🎉
You can find this discount in the Shopper Assistant after you log in, and it applies only to this storefront.
Browse Your Orders & Products
- For You: Browse recommended products.
- Your Orders: Browse, track, and reorder recently placed orders.
- Recently Viewed: Browse recently viewed products.
- Buy It Again: Browse products you have purchased.