November 2, 2021
The Bug Fixes
- Fixed checkout issue where coupons with a Discount Amount of
0(set in your Magento 2 dashboard) blocked the application of the discount in the payment step of the checkout flow.
For example, coupons intended to grant free shipping to the shopper were not applied to the cart, as the discount amount was
0. Shoppers who applied this coupon saw a “Discount Not Applied” error message and needed to go back to previous steps to apply this discount.
- Affected version: M2 2.23.0
You must update your Magento 2 plugin to enable this fix.
October 20, 2021
- Updated order tracking logic in the M2 plugin to handle product identification more consistently for configurable products.
- Updated the M2’s product info endpoint to return catalog rule pricing that impacts the specified product to help ensure item pricing as initially displayed reflects the pricing within the checkout flow.