Bolt Checkout Integration Guide
Use this guide to set up a basic Bolt Checkout flow on your website.
How to Integrate with Bolt Checkout
- Generate an order token by sending a POST request to
- Install the Checkout Button on your storefront.
- Learn how to interact with our Merchant API to handle various operations for the order, such as:
- Populating shipping and tax options in checkout by responding to a
order.shipping_and_tax request from Bolt.
- Applying any discounts in checkout by responding to a
discount.code.applyrequest from Bolt
- Pre-authorizing an order by responding to an
order.create request from Bolt
- Listen for webhook events related to the order’s changing transaction status.
How to Configure Checkout Analytics
Previously, you learned how to integrate with Bolt Checkout. Now let’s enhance that integration by configuring analytics. Bolt supports pixel tracking by sending Shopper-triggered events to a merchant’s Google and Facebook analytics platforms. You must be an admin user in your Merchant Account to update tracking IDs.