April 21, 2021
The Bug Fixes
- Resolved an issue where shoppers were unable to add or remove YITH gift cards.
- Improved compatibility with third party modules by verifying that the
WC()->sessionis properly initialized when callback functions are invoked. This resolves the error
Uncaught Error: Call to a member function get() on null.
March 4, 2021
- WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing is now supported. Dynamic Pricing lets you define pricing rules based on products, order totals, roles, and product categories.
- WooCommerce Extra Shipping Options add-on is now supported. With WooCommerce Extra Shipping Options, you can add a variety of fields and options to shipping rates with conditional logic.
- WooCommerce Conditional Shipping and Payments is now supported. Conditional Shipping and Payments allows you to conditionally disable any shipping or payment option on your WooCommerce store.
- WooCommerce Discount Rules are now supported. This plugin helps you to create any type of bulk discounts, dynamic pricing, advanced discounts, percentage discounts, product based discounts, tiered discounts for your products.
- WooCommerce AvaTax is now supported. With Avatax, you can use Avalara’s tax codes to automatically calculate the appropriate tax for each order based on your store address and the customer address.
- Custom Fields are now supported.
- Improved the stability of WooCommerce Store Credit
The Bug Fixes
- Resolved issue where shoppers were unable to edit item quantity in cart when the cart’s quantity is greater than the number of items stocked.
- Resolved issue where removing items from the cart when a threshold discount is applied causes an error.
- Resolved issue where the UPS API was unable to recognize region codes sent by the Bolt plugin.
October 13, 2020
- Fixed: Resolved issue where errors would display incorrect messaging to end-users.
September 29, 2020
WooCommerce 2.13.0 Release
- Improved: Updated discount description format
- Fixed: Compatibility issue with YITH WooCommerce Gift Cards Premium
- Fixed: Resolved an issue that can cause Bolt checkout button to not display
- Fixed: Resolved a cart amount mismatch issue when store credit of Smart Coupons is applied from WooC native checkout page
- Fixed: Resolved an issue can cause cart loading error when cart item property value is too long
August 19, 2020
WooCommerce 2.12.0 Release
- Fixed: Resolved issue where products with properties that exceeded 1024 characters would not render in the checkout modal.
- Fixed: Resolved issue where product add-ons with variants (such as color) could not be removed from a shopper’s cart.
July 9, 2020
WooCommerce 2.11.0 Release
- Fixed: Resolved issue with exception handling when the Merchant’s API key is not set.
- Improvement: Added split shipping and tax API functionality.
June 17, 2020
WooCommerce 2.10.0 Release
- Fixed: Resolved issue with placing back-office orders for shoppers without a Bolt account.
- Fixed: Resolved issue with displaying APM/PayPal transactions within the WooCommerce Dashboard.