Enable Order Rejection Overrides
Bolt has launched a new Merchant Dashboard experience, which is currently in Beta. See this page for help documentation that reflects the new dashboard.
Merchants who use Fraud Protection can define order rejection and override settings.
How to Manage Checkout Settings
- Log into your Bolt Merchant Dashboard.
- Navigate to Settings > Checkout > Order Rejection.
- Update the following settings:
- Allow Rejected Transaction Recharging: Enables merchant-liable recharges for transactions rejected by Bolt.
- Define Rejection Override Window: Defines the window (0-96 hours) before a rejected transaction is permanently rejected. Learn more about force-approvals and authorization.
Re-review expires 24 hours before the Rejection Override Window.